To celebrate the achievements of the Doncaster primary and secondary schools participating in the Steam School programme they would like to announce a special competition available only to Doncaster Schools. Submit a case study example of how you have deployed Steam School to inspire a generation of scientists, engineers and tech entrepreneurs to win a VIP trip in March 2020 to Google HQ in London.
A case study example could include deployment in:
- Raising aspirations programme
- After school club
- Careers programme
- Form Time
- Timetables lessons
- Collapsed timetable activity
- Flipped learning/ homework project
- Family learning
Your case study must include one or more of the following:
- Impact data generated from you Steam School Dashboard
- Student Voice
- Teacher Voice
- Photographic or video materials
- Competition entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th February 2020.
- Google visit to take place for 6 students and 1 teachers from each winning school on 12th March 2020.